03 January 2009

Long Overdue Christmas, part 2

Christmas morning, we heard Will coo about 7:15. I wanted to make sure everything was ready for him, so we got up and turned on the lights, got the camera set up, and waited. And waited. And waited. We opened our Christmas presents to each other and waited. And waited. At 8:00, I finally decided to go wake Will up. Fifteen minutes later, a sleepy Will stumbled into the living room to see what Santa brought him.

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox




After we saw what Santa brought, we headed back to my parents to see what Santa left there. We saw my cousin Sean, who had come in late the night before.

Before it got too late, we went to Rolf's stepdad's. Will loves to visit his Nini and Papa. There he was spoiled yet again. We stayed for the afternoon, and when Will got sleepy, we headed home.

4 comments:

Mom's the Word said...

Oh, I forgot about the castle. I'm sure he loved it. Do I see a Wii fit on the floor?

Ghost Writer said...

Yup, that's a Wii Balance Board. It's pretty fun, although my balance leaves much to be desired. I've always joked that I'd never pass a field sobriety test stone cold sober because I couldn't walk the line! I'm enjoying the Wii a lot.

Ghost Writer said...

Oh, yeah. Will loves the castle, too. When we were unpacking it, he put the heralding trumpet up to his mouth and said, "do-do-do!" He knew what it was for. :-)

Sarah F said...

That castle is awesome! Will's Bear DVD was waiting for us when we came home. We must have just missed it. I can't wait to see y'all again and give it to him.