19 May 2008

Project 365 Week 1

I know I said I would post these on Sunday, and I know this is the first week and I'm already late! We went to a looong retirement celebration for our former English teacher (and my current department chair), and then we went to eat with one of our good friends we saw at the ceremony. So, without further ado, here are the pictures from my first week of Will: Project 365.



May 14 - a sleepy birthday boy


May 15 - I wanna play with the camera!


May 16 - Oooh...look...what's that on the TV?


May 17 - Lazy Saturday morning playing with the activity table.


May 18 - You have GOT to be kidding me...

2 comments:

Erin R said...

Love it!
Dinner was fun, even if our waitress didn't remember anything... "Did I not give you food????"

Miss you!

Mom's the Word said...

Oh no, judging from the last picture, he's already sick of this.