05 May 2008

I'm Walkin', Yes Indeed...

Okay, so he's not exactly truckin' across the room yet, but he's at least getting the courage to take a few steps at a time. I'm so proud of him. He's such a little perfectionist that I didn't know if he would be walking by his first birthday. He seems to wait until he has everything down just so before he tries a new skill.

He gets so excited and he kind of flings himself at me toward the end, but considering we were alone and I had to get him with the camera and catch him, it's not too bad.






On a personal note, both Rolf and I are wiped today because we stayed up past 1:30 this morning to see the Stars eliminate the San Jose Sharks from the playoffs. The Stars are defying their critics. Let's hope we see them perform well against their next opponent - the Detroit Red Wings. Go Stars!

1 comment:

Mom's the Word said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for him. I love how thrilled he gets. He made it just in time for his birthday.