08 April 2008

I always knew he was sweet, but

I had no idea he tasted that good. Last Friday, Will had an incident report at daycare. Apparently, Will awoke from his nap and stuck his arm through the bars of the crib. Another child bit him. Poor baby had teeth marks on his right arm until Saturday. Yesterday, Will had another incident report. This time, Will and his bud were at the table, having snack. Will got excited about what they were eating and pointed too close to his friend's mouth. As those of you who have been around teething toddlers know, that's not a good idea. Fortunately, neither bite broke the skin.

When we got Will home last night, Rolf noticed marks on his left arm. He had multiple bite marks. Poor baby had been chewed on pretty good. If he didn't cry, there was no way the daycare people could have noticed every little thing that happened all day, so I'm not mad at them about not catching it. I pointed the marks out today (they were still there, he was bitten so hard), and they promised to watch more closely and separate Will from the vampire (my term, not theirs). Apparently, it worked. No bite marks today! We'll see what tomorrow brings.

On the cute side of things, when Will sees I'm on the laptop, he comes over to me, peers around the screen, and sticks his wrist in his mouth to say, "bah-bwa-bah-bwa." He's letting me know he wants to watch the video I posted on March 22 (the one titled, "The Sound of ...Something." He thinks it's hilarious.

No comments: