27 March 2008

Water Baby

I once read advice to fill the bathtub before bringing the baby into the bathroom, so you don't upset the child with the loud noise. Not so Will. He practically flips out of your arms, fully clothed, so he can get his hands on that water.

ETA: The water isn't brown; Will's no-slip mat from IKEA is a biscuit color, and it is tinting the appearance of the water. ~ Ghost Writer.

An action shot of his hobby - whitewater bathing:




I can has Woodstock?

Will with a mohawk - and a goofy face

2 comments:

Mom's the Word said...

I can't wait until Jack can sit up in the tub. What a different experience bath time will be. BTW, he's going to love all these pictures when he's a teen. I like how you call it whitewater bathing.

Ghost Writer said...

Hey - at least I don't publish the ones with full nudity!