01 August 2007

:-P

One of the things Rolf has taught Will is how to stick out his tongue. Will knows we think it's funny, so when we have his attention and are cooing and smiling at him, he'll stick out his tongue and giggle. Today, while shopping at the mall with my mom and aunt, Will woke up from an all-too-brief nap and started smiling at me. I talked to him and smiled at him. I stopped grinning because I was answering a question from my aunt. Will didn't know what to make of this. His brow furrowed a bit, he studied me, and then, all business, stuck out his tongue. I couldn't help but laugh, so he was satisfied. He grinned a big ol' grin around his little protruding tongue, knowing he had bested Mommy yet again.

Silly boy! :-)

1 comment:

Sarah F said...

perhaps he will be an entertainer. he's so handsome, he has a face for the camera. :)