22 March 2009

Yum!

It seems that many of the pictures we take of Will involve food somehow. I think it's really the only time he's still long enough for me to think of taking his picture.



Yes, that is a ring of chocolate around his mouth, the result of a chocolate chip cookie + a paci on the car ride home from Denton.


A couple of weeks ago, we celebrated my brother's birthday. Will's grandma sent home a cupcake for him to have later. Will obviously hates chocolate.


I made some peanut butter-oatmeal no-bake cookies for our family retreat weekend (they were awesome). We finished one jar of peanut butter and started a new one, so Will had a good ol' time scraping the old jar clean. Both he and his shirt went into the bath immediately following this.

1 comment:

Sarah F said...

Those cookies were fantastic! I can't imagine where Will got his sweet tooth.