25 March 2009

My Little Handyman

We had a little technical difficulty with the dishwasher after the remodel (my fault!), and Rolf fixed it the other night. He grabbed his tools and got down on the floor. Of course, Will had to follow suit. He grabbed a screwdriver Daddy wasn't using, and got down to work. He has developed this disgusted throaty exhalation, a la Napoleon Dynamite. Admittedly, he picked it up from me. I can't decide which is funnier - that or the "Aw, man!" he shouts when something falls (he picked that one up from Daddy).




1 comment:

Our Family said...

My gosh, Will just gets cuter and cuter. It's so fun to see his personality continuing to develop with his expressions and interests turning him into a "kid". It's almost hard to imagine that tiny little guy wrapped up in your arms, waiting in line for The Deathly Hallows. He is so special. I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the playdate. His blogsite looks great! - Laura