09 June 2008

Project 365 Week 4


Monday, June 2 - Out of the blue, Will knows how to drink from a straw (and he loves to practice on any drink we have!). I love this picture because he has mud all over his face and is looking at the camera like, "What? You gotta problem?"


Tuesday, June 3 - Casualty of war? Nah, just a bowl of macaroni and cheese. You can't see it, but it's all lodged behind his ear, too.



Wednesday, June 4 - Will was frustrated at his bubble mower. It was parked facing the wall. He couldn't turn it around, so he decided he would just drag it. Forcefully.


Thursday, June 5 - Petunias don't taste good, apparently. They're not poisonous, are they?


Friday, June 6 - Will likes to help us water the plants. We got him a Will-sized watering can at Target the next day.


Saturday, June 7 - "Do I have anything stuck in my teeth?"


Sunday, June 8 - I know, I know. I said he wouldn't watch TV until he was two, but we DO limit it, and at least it's something worthwhile like Bear in the Big Blue House. It's not like I'm letting him watch The Doodlebops (shudder).

1 comment:

Mom's the Word said...

"The Doodlebops" scare me! The "Wonder Pets" are freaky too. Have you guys seen "It's a Big Big World" on PBS? It's from one of the same creators as "Bear in the Big Blue House".