09 December 2007

Family Pictures - Finally!

The last time Rolf and I had our pictures professionally made, it was December 27, 1997, at our wedding. Needless to say, we were long overdue. I always wanted to wait until we had a child to expand our family to get our pictures made again. Little did I know that would take as long as it did. We've had requests from family members for a family portrait, and since we only had ONE picture of the three of us together (that we took ourselves) where Will is not crying, we decided Saturday would be the day. Some of them didn't turn out too bad. Of course, the best ones are of Will alone.



The Fam



Will and Rolf



Will and Mommy




There's that impish smile again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! What a beautiful family you all make.

Recovering Sociopath said...

Yay! I especially like the pic of Ghost & Will. You look so incredibly happy together.

Recovering Sociopath said...

Hey, I just looked at Will's shelfari list. What great books-- of course! We are big fans of Sandra Boynton. Marky's favorite is Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!, while Colin is partial to Philadelphia Chickens-- which just rocks.

Mom's the Word said...

He's such a little cheezer! These are great pics. Where'd you get them done?